The temperature may be rising outside, but you'll remain cool as a cucumber with this 12,000 BTU window air conditioner. This environmentally-friendly, Energy Star-compliant appliance can deliver cool air to any room up to about 500 square feet in size. When the unit's compressor shuts off the energy saver switch can still cycle the fan on and off. The electronic LED display and handy remote make it easy to set and monitor the temperature between a comfortable 17°C and 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F). Getting a good night's sleep won't be a problem since the model's sleep mode makes sure the room doesn't get too cool during the night and the quiet operation won't wake you. In addition, you can set the unit to turn on and off whenever you choose with the automatic on/off feature. You'll be able to keep your power bills down with this popular energy-efficient air conditioner and the 12-month parts and labor warranty affords you peace of mind.
- 12,000 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 500 sq. ft.
- Energy Star® compliant
- Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 10.8
- Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
- Energy Saver Switch: Cycles the fan on and off after the compressor shuts off
- Electronic controls with remote and LED display
- 4 way air direction
- Variable electronic temperature control 17°C - 30°C (62.6°F - 86°F)
- Sleep Mode: Prevents the room from becoming too cold at night
- Auto on/off: Have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
- Quiet operation (60 decibels)
- Expandable window installation kit accommodates windows from 23 4/16"- 36 4/16" wide
- Minimum window height required: 15 8/16" (39.4 cm)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.