Danby's 18' ENERGY STAR rated compliant low-water consumption dishwasher saves time and money. This all-black, built-in dishwasher holds up to 8 place settings and one silverware basket. It has six wash cycles to choose from: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid, and rinse; 4 hot water temperature options plus sanitize mode (up to 156F/69C). This dishwasher is durable and built to last with its stainless-steel tub. The dishwasher is designed to operate at 52 decibels, which creates less noise and disturbance than the volume of a normal conversation. The delay-start feature lets you pre-select the desired start time, so your dishes get washed on your schedule. With smart wash technology, dirty dishes are automatically detected, and a wash cycle similar to a short wash is performed. Take the pain out of washing dishes with the Danby 18' built-in low-water consumption dishwasher.
- Space-saving 18 wide built-in dishwasher for small space living
- 8 place setting capacity and silverware basket
- ENERGY STAR compliant with low water consumption
- Electronic controls with digital display, provide easy select options with the touch of a button
- Delay start feature: washing dishes shouldn't be a chore, schedule your washing around your schedule
- 6 convenient wash cycles: heavy, normal, eco, glass, rapid and rinse
- 4 hot water temperature options + Sanitize option (up to 156F/69C)
- 4 hot water temperature options and sanitize mode (up to 156F/69C)
- Stainless steel inner tub for maximum durability
- Designed to operate at 52 decibels, less noise than a normal conversation.
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.